Quiz day

Today, we did a quiz about north and South America in class. I'm very happy that I got a hundred points.
We also learned about time zones
Canada, Russia and Greenland are all divided into many time zones. China uses one time zone for the whole country, maybe because Chinese people can celebrate festivals together
We also learned about daylight saving time in the United States. I remember that in spring this year, I was still staying up at 2 am in the evening and it was suddenly 3 am when I was looking at my mobile phone. Although it was very interesting, it deprived me of an hour of sleep.
Today is China's National Day. At that time, I was thinking that if the whole time was in a time zone, I could celebrate National Day with Chinese people at the same time and watch the live broadcast of National Day military parade

评论

此博客中的热门博文

1.17